SIPC Term X Post Anti-termite treatment
This technique is used for existing buildings.
DRILL-FILL-SEAL technique is implemented.
Harmless termiticides are used.
7 years warranty
No damages to other surrounding structures.
It can be used for any kind of flooring without much damage.
SIPC Term X Pre-Anti-termite treatment
It is a termite control for buildings still under construction.
10- 15 years protection is provided against termites.
Very effective as it creates a uniform chemical barrier around the building..
Non-toxic termiticides are used.
The termiticide is applied in three stages.
Stage3- Perimeter surrounding the building.
In general, three types of structures are built viz. RCC foundations, Basement Structure, Load Bearing Structure.
• Each structure requires treatment at different stages of construction.
• Two types of treatments can be given
(a) Treatment as per SIPC Term – X SPECIFICATIONS
(b) Treatment as per ISI SPECIFICATIONS – 6313 -2001
• Each specification recommends different dosages of chemicals at different stages of construction.
• In the normal course, we shall go with SIPC Specification only
• The cost as per ISI Specification makes pre-treat cost prohibitive.
• If client insists for ISI Specification and only if we get the actual rate, we shall go for IS Specification, The project execution shall be strictly on the basis of the specifications.